Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist||Upper North Shore, Sydney NSW|
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy on the Upper North Shore of Sydney. This is a friendly, family owned community pharmacy who pride themselves on always going the extra mile to ensure their employees work in a nurturing environment, with the ethos of ‘one team’, regardless of position. All team members are given the best opportunities to develop to their best potential in their respective career paths. As PIC, you will be required to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with other PIC as equals, to provide exceptional customer service, with proactive front-of- shop engagement. Your responsibilities will be clinically oriented and aligned with the Pharmacy
Practice Incentive programme utilising GuildCare (eg, Medscheks, Clinical Interventions,
etc), as well as assisting the Pharmacist Owner with delegated tasks in managing the
business effectively and in accordance with the Pharmacy’s Policies and Procedures.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are passionate about retail pharmacy and helping customers
- You are a natural leader and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a strong team player and work well with others
- You have knowledge of knowledge of QCPP and HMRs
- Fluency in Mandarin is highly desirable but not essential
- You have an interest in business management and aptitude to formulate business correspondence and work flows to assist Owner with delegated tasks.
- You hold a full Australian drivers license
- Knowledge of FRED Dispensing and FRED Office systems will be highly regarded
- Experience pharmacist with excellent references
- Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy in located on Sydney's Upper North Shore. There is free onsite parking available and the pharmacy is conveniently located opposite a train station and several bus routes.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable, based on individual’s experience. You will be required to work 35 hours per week, either early shift 8.00am -5.00pm/6.00pm or late shift 12.00pm-8.00pm – shifts are shared with 2 other PICs (one full-time, one part-time). Only very rare weekend work required to provide cover for Weekend pharmacist.
List A Job