Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Pharmacist in charge||Portland area VIC|
As a full time Pharmacist-in-Charge, your role is to ensure the pharmacy's reputation is upheld as one of exceptional customer experience, through ensuring customers receive friendly service, and professional advice, to assist them with their health and well being needs. This role requires you to lead your team and manage the day-to-day supervision, operation, sales and profitability of the pharmacy.
Specifically you will be required to:
* Manage all aspects of the pharmacy's operation with the assistance of the Retail Manager
* Be a role model in terms of customer service, promotion of professional services and adherence to pharmacy standards of operation
* Ensure pharmacist accessibility to each and every customer via counselling
* Promote professional services and advice
* Motivate the team to work together to achieve goals and be the driving force behind the pharmacy team ensuring that high standards are delivered, sales and profit objectives are achieved, and costs are managed within budget
This town is one of Victoria's best kept secrets. It has a rich history having been one of the first towns settled by European settlers in the early 1800s. This town offers a range of natural attractions from fantastic beaches with whale and seal watching, to coastal walks and fishing ports. It lies 360km West of Melbourne and 100km West of Warrnambool. It is easily accessible by road and train and has its own small commercial airport with chartered flights to Melbourne and Warrnambool.
Fred Dispense , 200 scripts/day, dispen techs, great staff support. Store hours are as follow:
* Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5.30pm
* Saturday: 9.00am - 12pm
Attractive hourly rate on offer depend on experience. Relocation assistance is negotiable.
List A Job