Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Position Vacant Details
|Manager||South West WA WA|
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a Pharmacist Manager in South West WA. We are seeking a customer focused Pharmacist who is looking for a challenge and wants to add real value as a Health Care Provider to the local community. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to maintain & grow the nursing home & community webster services, embrace all 6CPA professional services, perform nedscheck, NDSS & Medicare Care packages, support and grow new business strategies, oversee dispensary inventory management and order processing and train & motivate Pharmacy Assistants with your exceptional product knowledge.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have proven experience in leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results
- You are highly motivated, energetic and have proven experience in maximising staff potential to achieve strategic business plans
- You have a proactive approach in driving business performance and growth
- You have the ability to prioritise and manage workloads in a busy environment and for various stores
- You are able to build rapport with your customers and build customer loyalty
- You have a minimum 3 years experience in a community pharmacy
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small peaceful town located 269 km SE Perth. Nestled in lush farming land, natural bush, and gorgeous flowers this town is the gateway to the Blackwood River Valley.
About the Offer:
In return for your commitment and experience, an attractive pay rate will be offered to the right candidate along with relocation costs and rental assistance. Working with 3 experienced pharmacy assistants.
List A Job