Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Looking to Fast Track Your Career?
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a busy pharmacy in the north-eastern Coast of QLD. You will be joining a successful community pharmacy known for its focus on patient care and a broad range of health services. This is a great opportunity for you to focus on being a pharmacist, working in a forward dispensing pharmacy that promotes professional services. As PIC, you will be required to consult with customers, provide advise on medications, dispensing and manage the team.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a demonstrated passion for customer service
- You work well as a member of a team
- You are able to perform business activities to promote new business
- You are able to use new technologies to create a new pharmacy patient-focused model.
- You have the ability to manage daily pharmacy operations
- You have efficient and accurate dispensing skills
- Minfos Dispense experience an advantage
- You possess excellent time management skills
- Newly registered and experienced pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a city on the north-eastern coast of QLD, and is in the dry tropics region, adjacent to the central section of the Great Barrier Reef. It is Australia’s largest urban centre north of the sunshine coast with a population of approximately 180,000. It offers its residents a superb lifestyle thanks to its proximity to stunning beaches, warm weather year round, as well as all of the comforts and conveniences of any small city. This city is easily accessible by car, bus, and plane.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary from 100k-125k depending on experience on offer, 3 months accommodation assistance available after qualify period and relocation assistance if required. Full-time hours with some weekends rosters.