Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly, fun and professionally rewarding environment that celebrates success?
If you would like to join a team that is passionate about what they do, and you would also like to have fun while you are doing it, then this is the role for you. We are seeking a full time Pharmacist-in-Charge to join the team at a pharmacy in Southern Sydney. You will be joining a leading pharmacy group who cares about the well-being of their customers and strive to be the best in the Community Pharmacy, Health and Beauty space in Australia. This group operates under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. As Pharmacist-in-charge you will be working with this team, you will be a valued member and integral to reaching their goals for professional services and overall customer service.
As Pharmacist-in-Charge, some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing the Dispensary, including ordering, inventory management, and supervising staff
- Day to day running of the store
- Consulting with customers on medication, health, and lifestyle
- Assisting front of shop team members in handling customer queries and helping to build the teams health knowledge
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong leadership, management skills, and experience
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You demonstrate a “can do” attitude
- You motivated to advance your career and develop your skills and experience
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Campbelltown area, approximately 50 km from the CBD. The area is accessible via road or train.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer, working 42.5 hrs/week inclusive of one weekend day.