Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Fantastic Opportunity Available in Coffs Harbour Area of NSW
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist-in-charge to join a friendly community pharmacy located on the Mid North Coast of NSW. The right candidate must be efficient, confident and have excellent organisational skills. Furthermore, the right candidate will enjoy counselling patients, performing 6CPA meds checks etc and have excellent leadership skills as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong teamwork skills
- You have good customer skills
- You are quick and efficient in checking of scripts
- You have strong time management skills
- You are familiar with electronic DD and electronic dosing
- You have a positive attitude and are passionate about community pharmacy
About the Location:
Situated on the Macleay River this town is a great place to experience nature, with many scenic drives and bush walks in the area to enjoy as well as a scenic coastline to explore. It is located about approximately 550 km north of Sydney and is easily accessible by road and train.
About the Offer:
You will be working a 40 hour week. Salary negotiable, rental and relocation assistance on offer.