Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Experience All That Rural Life Has to Offer!
Dream Job Available in the New England Region of NSW
Experience the benefits of working in a rural pharmacy, including time to engage with customers and develop relationships, being appreciated and respected as a medical professional, being welcomed as part of a friendly and close-knit community. We have a position available for a Pharmacist in Charge to join the team at a pharmacy in the New England region of NSW. In this role, you will be working in a newly renovated shop, primarily on your own. The community has a large elderly population who are valued customers and enjoy having a chat with their community pharmacist. The pharmacy offers a number of professional services and you will be encouraged to engage these and help to grow this aspect of the business.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are passionate about community pharmacy
- You are reliable and have a dedicated work ethic
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are confident working for periods on your own
- You enjoy interacting with customers and developing rapport
- You are passionate about professional services and motivated to grow this aspect of the business
- Previous experience working in community pharmacy is essential
About the Location:
Enjoy all that the Australian country lifestyle has to offer including a relaxed pace, friendly close knit community, and more. This town is located approximately 275 km from Brisbane and is home to over 6000 residents. It is home to a number of wineries, it sits between 10 national parks, is home to heritage architecture that attracts regular tourists, including one of the countries oldest decommissioned train stations, and more. This is a quintessential Australian country town.
About the Offer:
Working weekdays and Saturdays if desired, competitive salary on offer commensurate with experience, relocation assistance and short-term accommodation assistance provided.