Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Dream Job on the Mid North Coast, NSW
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a fast-paced, dynamic community pharmacy located on the Mid North Coast of NSW. The right candidate must be efficient, confident and have excellent organisational skills. Furthermore, right candidate will enjoy counselling patients and have excellent leadership skills as well as the ability to work as part of a team. Installation of a new robot means this candidate must be happy to engage with customers from the floor.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have previous experience in community pharmacy
- Previous experience with small pharmacy business operations is desirable but not essential
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong teamwork skills
- You are passionate about community pharmacy
About the Location:
Situated on the Macleay River this town is a great place to experience nature, with many scenic drives and bush walks in the area to enjoy as well as a scenic coastline to explore. It is located about approximately 420 km north of Sydney and is easily accessible by road and train.
About the Offer:
Salary $89,992 + super depend on experience plus $2000 relocation assistance and $150/week rental assistance.