Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Dream Job Available on the Sunshine Coast
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist to join an innovative pharmacy group on the Sunshine Coast. This forward-thinking pharmacy group strive to deliver excellent customer experiences and to be a successful businesses supporting their local communities. Your role will involve working between two stores in close proximity to one another on the Sunshine Coast. The first store has a dispensing robot, as well as an excellent team of staff, high script volume and a small number of methadone clients (up to 10). The second pharmacy also has an excellent team including one other pharmacist and two technicians. Both pharmacies provide immunisations and professional services.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with customers and building rapport
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills
- You are motivated, enthusiastic, and flexible
- You have previous experience in community pharmacy
- Accreditation to do vaccinations is highly desirable
About the Location:
The Sunshine Coast is the third most populated area in Queensland, located 100km north of Brisbane. It is a popular tourist destination drawing thousands to its stunning beaches year-round. It is home to over 300,000 residents, with many drawn to the laid-back, coastal lifestyle and year-round warm temperatures.
About the Offer:
You will work 45 hours per fortnight in one pharmacy and 35.5 per fortnight in the second pharmacy. Possibility of splitting the position between two part time pharmacists. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.