Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
DREAM JOB Available on Mid North Coast of NSW
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a fast-paced, dynamic community pharmacy located on the Mid North Coast of NSW. The right candidate must be efficient, confident and have excellent organisational skills. Furthermore, right candidate will enjoy counselling patients, performing 6CPA medschecks etc and have excellent leadership skills as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have previous experience in community pharmacy
- Previous experience with small pharmacy business operations is desirable but not essential
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong teamwork skills
- You are passionate about community pharmacy
About the Location:
Situated on the Macleay River this town is a great place to experience nature, with many scenic drives and bush walks in the area to enjoy as well as a scenic coastline to explore. It is located about approximately 420 km north of Sydney and is easily accessible by road and train.
About the Offer:
Salary $110K (incl super) based on 40 hours/week. $1000 relocation assistance and rental assistance for 6 months.