Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Dream Job Available in the Gippsland Region
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in the Gippsland region, VIC. You will be joining a busy community pharmacy, with excellent support staff and close relationships with local medical centres, located on the water of Lake Victoria. As Pharmacist in Charge, you will be responsible for dispensing and counselling, overseeing Webster packing and sachet packing, overseeing supply of medication to the local aged care facility, ordering dispensary lines, and dispensing for a small number of Suboxone patients. You will be working alongside an experienced Retail Manager.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are friendly and approachable
- You work well under pressure
- You have strong organisational and management skills
- You work well as a member of a team
- Previous experience with Fred and Z-software is highly desirable
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to build strong relationships with customers and staff
- Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This thriving town is well served by a range of shops, cafes, a bank and a newly built community centre and library. It is home to approximately 3000 residents, and is located on Lake Victoria and just 15 minutes from Bairnsdale. It is a popular tourist destination known for its great fishing, large koala population, proximity to Ninety Mile Beach, and the Lakes National Park. The town is located 290 km from Melbourne and is easily accessible by road, and easy rail access to neighbouring Bairnsdale.
About the Offer:
Very competitive hourly rate on offer including relocation assistance and rental assistance negotiable.