Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Dream Job Available in Geelong
Utilise Your Leadership and Business Management Skills
We have an exciting opportunity available at a pharmacy in Geelong. We are looking for a candidate with a strong retail management background or a pharmacist with proven leadership and management skills. In your role as Pharmacy Store Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the profitability of the store, customer satisfaction, ensuring a happy and effective work environment while working collaboratively with the PIC, management of compliance and OH&S risks. You will report directly to the CEO. This is a dynamic and rewarding position that is predominantly focused on leading the team and managing the commercial performance of the business. For candidates who are registered pharmacists, any clinical practice would be minimal.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication skills with people of all backgrounds and ages
* You have exceptional interpersonal skills and are able to relate to a wide range of people
* You have excellent leadership skills with proven success in the areas of supervision, performance management and mentoring and coaching of staff
* You have strong relationship management skills
* You have sales and merchandising abilities
* You have strong time management and multitasking abilities
This pharmacy is located in a southern suburb of Geelong, approximately 4 km from Geelong’s central business district. The area is primarily residential and is easily accessible via car, tram or bus.
Competitive salary package on offer, negotiable depending on experience.