Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Dream Job Available in East Gippsland, VIC
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join the team at a pharmacy in East Gippsland, Victoria. This pharmacy has a strong focus on professional services and patient health outcomes and uses a forward dispensing model. You will be joining a large, supportive team in a fast paced, innovative dispensary. As Pharmacist in Charge, you will be responsible for counselling patients, dispensing and providing customer advice, supervising aged care services, and providing professional services such as medschecks, diabetes and respiratory health checks, and more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- You have the ability to work within a large team
- You are highly focused on the customer and customer service
- You have strong problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative
- Familiarity with FRED dispensing software and the ability to use new IT technologies is essential.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a registered pharmacist in Australia
About the Location:
This laid-back city offers a great mix of comfort and community. It has all of the comforts and conveniences of any major city including a number of public and private primary and high schools, great public transport services, a hospital, its own TV channel, radio station and Newspaper, teams in major sporting leagues like AFL and cricket. As well as offering all of this, the city retains its country-town feel, with an emphasis on community. It has a number of small clubs for you and your family to get involved with as well as community groups and activities. If that wasn’t enough, it is also home to stunning natural attractions, including famous beaches, rivers and wetlands that attract tourists all year round.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer and relocation assistance negotiable. You will be working 40 hours per week including sharing of some weekend work. No methadone clients. you will be working with 3 other pharmacist.