Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Do You Want to Live in the Happiest Place in WA?
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist Manager to join a pharmacy in the Great Southern region of WA, rated the highest in the state for happiness and wellbeing*. You will be joining a community-focused pharmacy pride themselves on offering exceptional service, expert support and the attention customers need to manage your health. As Pharmacist Manager you will be responsible for the total store (front of shop and dispensary), while co-ordinating day to day operations and customer service to achieve all
store objectives. This position has overall accountability for pharmacy compliance and store performance, and will provide regular reports to and liaise with the Pharmacy Group Manager. You will be working with an experienced team along with an experienced Retail Manager.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have previous experience in a supervisory position with successful performance over a reasonable period of time
- You have a good understanding of relevant workplace legislation
- You have the ability to delegate by involving subordinates in decision making, operations and projects
- You have the ability to develop skills of subordinates for current and future roles through a variety of training and development activities
- You have the ability to understand the concepts underpinning accounting procedures and utilize procedures such as Inventory Control, Sales Documentation, Cash Reports, Sales Reporting and Forecasting to manage and control business operations effectively.
About the Location:
Are you a wine lover? Then this could be the role for you. This town is situated in the Great Southern region of WA, which is Australia’s largest wine region. The area has been described as ‘the birthplace of the Great Southern wine region’ and has won numerous awards for a variety of wines. The town has a population of close to 3,00 residents. It has its own hospital, medical centre, police station, TAFE college, community college catering for K – 12, childcare facilities, a public library, public gallery, and commercial, retail and industrial facilities. It is located approximately 360 km from Perth and 50 km from Albany.
About the Offer:
Package includes accommodation close to pharmacy in a secure complex 3×2 unit, hourly rate between $40 – $45 depending on experience, up to $3k in relocation costs and flights covered.
*Robert Cummins, Deakin University, 2012