Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Attention Melbourne Pharmacists: Pharmacist Manager Needed in North Melbourne!
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Pharmacist Manager to lead the team at a pharmacy in a northern suburb of Melbourne. This business is currently working to fine-tune and develop its business practices and is seeking a strong leader who is capable of stepping in, and managing all aspects of this business. As Pharmacist Manager you will work closely with the Retail Manager to drive the business and develop business strategies. This role offers the potential for partnership for the right candidate.
As Pharmacist Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading, developing, motivating and mentoring the team to deliver consistent high quality services
- Growing the business and improving the financial performance of the pharmacy through achievement of budgets and other targets
- Maintaining and developing critical client relationships, managing all aspects of the pharmacy
- Engaging with customers, and dispensing medication
- Financial reporting, evaluating, monitoring and improving business processes
- Monitoring and adhering to KPI’s and budgets set by Head Office
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have proven experience in leading, motivating and developing a team to achieve results
- You are highly motivated, energetic and have proven experience in maximising staff potential to achieve strategic business plans
- You have a proactive approach in driving business performance and growth
- You have the ability to prioritise and manage workloads in a busy environment and for various stores
- You are able to build rapport with your customers and build customer loyalty
- You have a minimum 3 years experience in a Pharmacist Manger position in a community pharmacy
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a northern suburb of Melbourne, approximately 11 km from the CBD. The area is easily accessible via car, train or bus.
About the Offer:
Extremely competitive salary on offer with the potential for future junior partnership to he right candidate, hours include Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays.