Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Are you passionate about providing holistic health solutions?
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a progressive pharmacy on the Sunshine Coast. This multi-pharmacist practice has an innovative and progressive approach to healthcare with a multi-naturopath health food store within the pharmacy and an adjoining medical centre to ensure every customer’s whole health needs are met. As Pharmacist in Charge, you will be responsible for prescription services including counselling, clinical interventions and Medschecks, as well as stock ordering for the dispensary.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy interacting with customers and building rapport
- You work well as a member of a team
- You are committed to meeting customers’ whole health needs
- You have previous experience in community pharmacy (this can include an intern year)
- Newly registered and early career pharmacist are welcome to apply
About the Location:
The Sunshine Coast is the third most populated area in Queensland, located 100 km north of Brisbane. It is a popular tourist destination drawing thousands to its stunning beaches year-round. It is home to over 300,000 residents, with many drawn to the laid-back, coastal lifestyle and year-round warm temperatures.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and relocation assistance if required. You will be working 36 hours/ 4 days per week or more if preferred.