Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly, fun and professionally rewarding environment that celebrates success?
About the Role:
If you would like to join a team that is passionate about what they do, and you would also like to have fun while you are doing it, then this is the role for you. We are seeking a full time Pharmacist to join the team at a pharmacy in the Maitland area. You will be joining a leading pharmacy group who cares about the wellbeing of their customers and strive to be the best in the Community Pharmacy, Health and Beauty space in Australia. This group operates under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. They view the role of pharmacista as more than simply performing tasks to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, the Pharmacy Guild and QCPP. As a pharmacist working with this team, you will be a valued member and integral to reaching their goals for professional services and overall customer service.
As Pharmacist, some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Dispensing and checking scripts using FRED system
- Working alongside the Manager/PIC to ensure to smooth running of the dispensary
- Consulting with customers on medication, health and lifestyle
- Delivering 6CPA professional services
- Flu Vaccinations (training provided)
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- You have good attention to detail
- You demonstrate a “can do” attitude
- You motivated to advance your career and develop your skills and experience
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb of Maitland in the Hunter Region of NSW. It is home to over residents who enjoy it’s relaxed atmosphere and community oriented culture. The area is located approximately 170 km from Sydney and 40 km from Newcastle. It is easily accessible by car, bus and NSW TrainLink.
About the Offer:
Extremely competitive salary on offer. You will be working a total of 41 hours per week, Mondays and Sundays will be your rostered days off.