Sign Up for Free Job Alerts
Are you an experienced hospital pharmacist looking to take the next step in your career?
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Head Hospital Pharmacist to join a private hospital pharmacy in the Bundaberg, QLD. This is an exciting opportunity to join a cutting edge, established and successful pharmacy group. This pharmacy has a service based model, doing blood pressure checks, sugar checks, vaccinations, Medschecks, myDNA and running health promotion clinics.
As Head Hospital Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working in a pharmacist forward model, building rapport with regular customers
- Meeting Medscheck targets, doing clinical interventions, stage supply and claiming for them on the 6CPA website
- Being a myDNA accredited pharmacist and hitting relevant KPIs
- Overseeing compliance, administration, people management and rostering
- Maintaining good working relationship with all major stakeholders, making sure you visit them in person, are available for any clinical questions and extending this to other businesses in the surrounding area
- Reviewing all incidences on Riskman and come up with strategies to prevent them from happening
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are friendly and approachable both with customers and staff
- You have previous managerial experience in a hospital pharmacy setting
- You are motivated to learn and be engaged with industry changes
- You are flexible and willing to try out new ideas and continually work to improve the business
- You have a good understanding about the legal aspects surrounding pharmacy and it’s practice in Queensland
- You have the ability to motivate the team and supervise staff
- You have strong PR skills and are motivated to drive business growth and maintain a good relationship with surgeries.
About the Location:
The Bundaberg Region offers a diverse range of experiences from tranquil natural environments from the entry way to the Southern Great Barrier Reef to the many iconic Bundaberg tourist destinations like the Bundaberg Distillery and the famous Hinkler Hall of Aviation. The area is very well connected with Qantas and Virgin flights from Brisbane to Bundaberg several times daily and is located approximately 385 km from Brisbane.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer ranging from $95K to $120K per anum depending on experience.